Download of Evernote downgrade for Mavericks?

Hi, i would love to be a new user of Evernote but I still have Mavericks on my Mac (some drivers for my musical hardware haven't been updated, so I won't touch the system). Also I am not going to throw my excellently working IPhone 4 into the dustbin only because 3 apps that I would like to use don't work with iOS 7 anymore. Ist there a download page for Evernote/Mavericks and, even better, a download possibility for Evernote /iOS 7? I am grateful for any hint!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  This is a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so technical questions get answered when someone gets around to them - which is usually pretty quickly,  but sometimes can be longer...^_^  Searching here can often find you the information you need...

I'm not a Mac user,  but I did notice this release information -

That includes the following...

For those of you that are Lion (10.7) or Mountain Lion (10.8) users, this will be your last release as we ramp up for work on El Capitan which is Apple's upcoming operating system.   We know that most of the Evernote for Mac customer base have already moved over to Yosemite and Mavericks (or even El Capitan Beta) so it doesn't affect the majority of you but this is still going to impact a number of people who continue to use Lion, Mountain Lion and even older systems...my sister included  :) .  The good news is that you'll be able to continue to use Evernote for Mac 6.1 for as long as it continues to run on your OS.  The only downside is you won't be able to upgrade to newer versions of Evernote that we release.

- and a download link...

Archived