I did an auto upgrade on my iPad and now Evernote opens but is frozen on a note. I can't do anything. It says "downloading titles 15%" but is actually frozen. When it initially opened, the logo was extremely large and out of focus. Then the frozen note came up. Please help! 

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, Jane adamson said:

I did an auto upgrade on my iPad and now Evernote opens but is frozen on a note. I can't do anything. It says "downloading titles 15%" but is actually frozen. When it initially opened, the logo was extremely large and out of focus. Then the frozen note came up. Please help! 

Have you killed Evernote? (double-tap home button and flick Evernote up)

If so, have you Rebooted your iPad?

If so, then I am afraid the only option I can think of is to uninstall and reinstall Evernote. All your data is on thir server so nothing will be lost, it is just a bit of a pain depending on how much data you have.

• Level 5*
53 minutes ago, Jane adamson said:

How do I restore?

Its more of a delete/reinstall process
To delete the app, you hold down on the Evernote icon.  When it switches to delete mode, click on the x

To reinstall, go to the app store, find Evernote and click on Get

This should be a quick process.  Very little data is maintained on the ipad (exception for offline notebooks)

• Level 5*
48 minutes ago, Jane adamson said:

Thank you for responding. I have tried both the first two things you suggest with no luck.  I'm just so afraid of uninstalling and losing everything. How do I restore?

You don't restore. You just install and then log in. It will download your stuff again.

Archived