Feature request: Select child tags from right click menu (in Windows)

Hello, I would like to request the ability to select child tags from the right click menu, rather than simply from the options menu (in Windows).  That way I can edit a bunch of notes related by tag tree (tags and subtags) all at once at a moments notice, move them, delete them, whatever.  Having this feature as an either or fixed feature is rather cumbersome.

Thanks for listening.

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Pavy said:

I would like the ability to select child tags from the right click menu, rather than simply from the options menu.  That way I can edit a bunch of relate tree notes all at once at a moments notice, move them, delete them, whatever.  Having this feature as an either or fixed feature is rather cumbersome.

I'm not completely clear  on how/why you're selecting child tags but I'm thinking this might be platform specific.

My method of specifying a tag is to start typing a tagname, and selecting from the dropdown list.

On my Mac, I rarely use the sidebar, but it includes a taglist to select from.

18 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I'm not completely clear  on how/why you're selecting child tags but I'm thinking this might be platform specific.

My method of specifying a tag is to start typing a tagname, and selecting from the dropdown list.

On my Mac, I rarely use the sidebar, but it includes a taglist to select from.

Sorry, I am talking about a Windows default feature in options/settings, which lets you select a tag and all its subtags by default.  It is cumbersome to enable/disable this feature all the time when I only need it for a hot second as inspiration hits.  Based on your post I guess it is not a Mac feature.  I have edited my question for clarity.

On 11/10/2016 at 6:44 AM, Pavy said:

Sorry, I am talking about a Windows default feature in options/settings, which lets you select a tag and all its subtags by default.  It is cumbersome to enable/disable this feature all the time when I only need it for a hot second as inspiration hits.  Based on your post I guess it is not a Mac feature.  I have edited my question for clarity.

I find your post for I'm quiet interested in Tag related forum topic.  And by curiosity, I tried to found Option/settings in Windows Evernote but I can't, could you please specify what it is? Or perhaps, share a screenshot if you can. Thank you.

Archived