Transpose - formerly KustomNote - is closing down as of Dec 2016

gazumped

• Level 5*

Sad to advise that Transpose - a service that offered data management as well as note taking - is closing down.  Structured lists,  forms and analysis of note content were possible...  as well as linking Evernote and Google Calendar.  Another in the long line of folks who offer a great service but couldn't maintain a healthy cashflow.  :(

I got an email -

We are very sorry to let you know that Transpose.com will be shutting down on December 9th, 2016. At that point then Transpose.com will no longer be available, all online and sync features of the mobile apps will stop working, and for your privacy your data will no longer be stored on our servers. Please know that it is our top priority to help you during this transition.

All accounts and data will be available until 12PM PST on December 9th, 2016 but there will be no more charges made to saved credit cards over the next 30 days. For people who have prepaid for an annual subscription we will refund to the card on file a pro-rated amount.

Please be sure to export your data using the export functionality (upper right hand side of the search area) before December 9, 2016.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we did not make this decision lightly or without pursuing all available options to keep the service alive, but unfortunately we were not able to generate enough revenue to sustain the business.

We’d like to thank you for using Transpose – we have welcomed and were so delighted to serve hundreds of thousands of users, and we hope that you have enjoyed using Transpose as much as we have really enjoyed building it for you.

Sincerely,
Team Transpose

29 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Sad to advise that Transpose - a service that offered data management as well as note taking - is closing down.  Structured lists,  forms and analysis of note content were possible...  as well as linking Evernote and Google Calendar.  Another in the long line of folks who offer a great service but couldn't maintain a healthy cashflow.  :(

I got an email -

We are very sorry to let you know that Transpose.com will be shutting down on December 9th, 2016. At that point then Transpose.com will no longer be available, all online and sync features of the mobile apps will stop working, and for your privacy your data will no longer be stored on our servers. Please know that it is our top priority to help you during this transition.

All accounts and data will be available until 12PM PST on December 9th, 2016 but there will be no more charges made to saved credit cards over the next 30 days. For people who have prepaid for an annual subscription we will refund to the card on file a pro-rated amount.

Please be sure to export your data using the export functionality (upper right hand side of the search area) before December 9, 2016.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, we did not make this decision lightly or without pursuing all available options to keep the service alive, but unfortunately we were not able to generate enough revenue to sustain the business.

We’d like to thank you for using Transpose – we have welcomed and were so delighted to serve hundreds of thousands of users, and we hope that you have enjoyed using Transpose as much as we have really enjoyed building it for you.

Sincerely,
Team Transpose

You beat me to it. I thought of you when I got this email. I never did get into using Transpose but can see why others will miss the service.

Archived