cant sent note in email

owenpga2

i've been using evernote for about 6 months with no issues on sharing notes through an email. i now get email kickbacks saying message not sent.

I use both mobile device and mac pro to send notes out through emails and neither one works now?

any suggestions on what might be causing the issue?

thanks

• Level 5*
On 2016-11-02 at 7:04 AM, owenpga2 said:

i've been using evernote for about 6 months with no issues on sharing notes through an email. i now get email kickbacks saying message not sent.

I use both mobile device and mac pro to send notes out through emails and neither one works now?

any suggestions on what might be causing the issue?

Can you post an example of the email kickback?
I've note seen these on an Evernote account

Hey @owenpga2 -

To help our Technical Support Team look into this further, please submit a support request with the answers to the following questions:

- Does this happen regardless of who you send it to, or is this happening when trying to send to a particular email address?
- What are the email addresses you are sending to?
- What are the dates the emails were sent?
- Are all notes you try to email affected by this, or just a few? If it's just a few, do the affected notes have attachments added to them?
- What size are the notes you're emailing out of your Evernote account?
- If you log into your account at www.evernote.com using a computer web browser, are you able to successfully email from there?

Thanks!

Archived