How can I change the textcolor in the Android-App Evernote?

Hi,

the titel says it all: How can I change the textcolor in the Android-App Evernote?

The Windows-Version of Evernote supports Text in different colors. How can I change the textcolor inside the Android-App?

I Mean I start a brand-new note with Android-Evernote and after typing the note I want to change the textcolor to red, blue or green etc.

best regards  

Stefan 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, StefanL38 said:

How can I change the textcolor in the Android-App Evernote?

No way that I know of, at least at this time. You'd need to use the desktop or web clients for that.

Hi Jefito,

thank you very much for your answer. To me evernote seemed to have become a fat and sluggish dinosaur.

After posting this question I found FOUR year old postings that complain about this lacking feature!

In the meantime I found a workaround: If text has been made colored with the destop you can copy and paste 

this colored text and if you type on the Smartphone the color stays. But what an uncomfortable workaround.

@the-Evernote-developer-Team: almost any texteditor can do colored text and you want to beat microsoft in terms of laziness

about ignoring userwishes?

As i have just started to try and test evernote. I took a quick look into google-docs. It took me just one minute to find the color-text-option and 3 minutes to check if I can add pictures to a google-doc

This fit my needs. So I'm gonna use google-docs instead of n)evernote (the app that never reacts on userwishes)

bye bye evernote!!!

Archived