All my notes are gone

Hey guys,

I am using Evernote on Android and used the Evernote Widget app specifically. Had a ton of notes and was under the impression that it should be easy to restore them by synching my profile. Now the old Widget just stopped using(no notification or anything) and after using and setting up a current widget version, i cant find any of my notes. They're not in my profile anymore and I am at a loss how to get them back. I used this Widget a lot and there were a ton of things in there that I really really need. Any help for a total techno-noob would be appreciated!

Hello @youthnihil,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. The Evernote widget is now built into the main application for Evernote, so you can uninstall the previous stand-alone Evernote Widget for Android application.

I would like for us to try and locate your notes. Here are a couple of things to check

• Make sure you are accessing your Evernote account with the same username and email address you had used previously
  • Check the Evernote website to see if you can see your notes after logging in

I look forward to your response.

3 hours ago, Matt W. said:

Hello @youthnihil,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. The Evernote widget is now built into the main application for Evernote, so you can uninstall the previous stand-alone Evernote Widget for Android application.

I would like for us to try and locate your notes. Here are a couple of things to check

• Make sure you are accessing your Evernote account with the same username and email address you had used previously

I look forward to your response.

Hey Matt,

I know about the current widget within the main app, that's what I have set up. But neither there nor on the Evernote site is there anything after I log in. :(

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, youthnihil said:

I know about the current widget within the main app, that's what I have set up. But neither there nor on the Evernote site is there anything after I log in. :(

Not sure what the widget is, but can you set it aside and deal with your  lost notes

Matt gave you two points to  follow  up on

Just now, DTLow said:

Not sure what the widget is, but can you set it aside and deal with your  lost notes

Matt gave you two points to  follow  up on

Forgot to answer those: did both before the original post with no result

Archived