Copyright Problems?

visdom

Hey guys, im a Premium user now for a while and love Evernote. But im also a music collector and want to save my music on my Evernote Account. I thought it might not be a problem to save MY own songs on MY Evernote account. is there any way that i can violate any terms of Evernote if i do so? I already informed myself on the Evernote page but couldn't get any real results.

Is it illegal if i store my Mp3s on my Evernote account without sharing my files with anyone else? Will anyone go through my account and would i have to face charges? Would be shocked, if that was the case.

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, visdom said:

Hey guys, im a Premium user now for a while and love Evernote. But im also a music collector and want to save my music on my Evernote Account. I thought it might not be a problem to save MY own songs on MY Evernote account. is there any way that i can violate any terms of Evernote if i do so? I already informed myself on the Evernote page but couldn't get any real results.

Is it illegal if i store my Mp3s on my Evernote account without sharing my files with anyone else? Will anyone go through my account and would i have to face charges? Would be shocked, if that was the case.

I see no legal issue regarding the content of what you store in Evernote.

The notes allow file attachments, and can handle mp3s

Archived