Deleted by accident

I changed to the IPhone 6s at work and deleted Evernote from my old phone. I can't remember the password and when I try to do a reset of password it says it sent it to my email. I have no idea what email it is referring to, but I have not seen anything in the 2 emails I use. Any suggestions on how I recover it for my new phone? All my passwords were in it. Need help badly!!!!

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, larrymatlin said:

I changed to the IPhone 6s at work and deleted Evernote from my old phone. I can't remember the password and when I try to do a reset of password it says it sent it to my email. I have no idea what email it is referring to, but I have not seen anything in the 2 emails I use. Any suggestions on how I recover it for my new phone? All my passwords were in it. Need help badly!!!!

You might want to check your junk mail folder for the emails

• Level 5*
I'd suggest you contact support directly if you can,  or message them on Twitter - they're the only people who might be able to unravel what email you might have used,  but they have 200M accounts - you might list out what emails you might have used,  any passwords that might be applicable and the content of any note you can remember so they can try to link you up...

Archived