Emails sent from EN don't dont reach recipient

Hi default_smile.png

Need some help, emails sent from EN v5.9.0.8665 to disparate recipients never reach recipients.  EN popup indicates email were sent but are never revived.

This also happened when 'send copy to me' is selected. 

Warm Regards,

klxdrt

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, klxdrt said:

Need some help, emails sent from EN v5.9.0.8665 to disparate recipients never reach recipients.  EN popup indicates email were sent but are never revived.

This also happened when 'send copy to me' is selected. 

You might have users check their junk mail folders.

I dislike using Evernote's mail.  My process is to mail to myself.  I then forward the mail as required 

Guru,

I understand how you feel as there are many things I don't like and have offered innovative solutions.  I just live the the dislikes.  It's part of living in 2016.

My point is that EN mail has worked many times and it's very important because I email myself my most critical NOTES to myself  and store them on my HD.   I have EM Preim. Don't have time futz around with EN's catiwampus process.  My way is simple, & quick, the KISS method.

Hi @klxdrt! I went ahead and moved this to the Windows Help section of the Forums.

I do notice that you are using an outdated version of Evernote. If possible, please update Evernote on your device.

How to update Evernote

I'd also try sending the note by email from the web version at evernote.com. If that works, try signing out of Evernote, rebooting the computer, then signing back in. I know those steps sound a little rudimentary but it does work every so often.

If you are still encountering the issue but are able to email the note from the web, you may want to give reinstalling Evernote a try. If you have any local notebooks, please export those first by using the steps found here before reinstalling.

How to reinstall Evernote

I hope that helps!

• 1 year later...

I think I'm also having a similar problem. I signed up through my google account, so it knows my email. However, when I try to verify my account by having EN send a verification email, it never arrives. My internet is fine, and the email is correct. I've checked all my email folders including the spam folder and still can't find it. I did sign up through my school email if that has anything to do with it. Any help would be appreciated. 

Archived