Option to start in note title

Hey Evernote,

Thanks again for your awesome product! I'm a long-time premium user. Would you please consider a simple setting in the that allows users to start typing new notes in the title?

I would envision the setting to be a toggle under General/Notes/"Start cursor on title for new notes", or "start typing in title".

Please, it's a simple feature that would save me so much time and has been requested across multiple discussion fora for over two years now.

Most of us premium users who love this app but are frustrated by this poor user experience. The fact that people are having to figure out workarounds across all platforms would suggest it's an opportunity to make users *very* happy. Please. 

Thank you. :)

David

• Level 5*
On 10/21/2016 at 6:08 PM, David Hood said:

Hey Evernote,

Thanks again for your awesome product! I'm a long-time premium user. Would you please consider a simple setting in the that allows users to start typing new notes in the title?

I would envision the setting to be a toggle under General/Notes/"Start cursor on title for new notes", or "start typing in title".

Please, it's a simple feature that would save me so much time and has been requested across multiple discussion fora for over two years now.

Most of us premium users who love this app but are frustrated by this poor user experience. The fact that people are having to figure out workarounds across all platforms would suggest it's an opportunity to make users *very* happy. Please. 

Thank you. :)

David

How about Tools / Options / "New note options" / "Set new note focus to title"?

Archived