Evernote opens every time I log in

Evernote opens every singe time I log in to my computer, and interrupts me with its window as I'm trying to do other things. I have already gone into Preferences and un-checked the box "open evernote when I log in to my computer" and restarted. Actually the box was never checked in the first place but I have checked and un-checked in an attempt to get Evernote to stop doing this. Can someone help me?  I'm on Mac OS 10.11.6

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, bini said:

Evernote opens every singe time I log in to my computer, and interrupts me with its window as I'm trying to do other things. I have already gone into Preferences and un-checked the box "open evernote when I log in to my computer" and restarted. Actually the box was never checked in the first place but I have checked and un-checked in an attempt to get Evernote to stop doing this. Can someone help me?  I'm on Mac OS 10.11.6

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 9.33.37 AM.png

Another place to control auto start is in Apple System Preferences

Thank you - I had forgotten about the users/groups login item list. Unfortunately I tried "hiding" Evernote on this list and restarted - even though the box is still checked, Evernote continues to open a window when I log in. Any other ideas?  

I appreciate your help.

• BSR locked this topic

Archived