Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
bobballinger

Daily Email with Reminders

Idea

Hello,

I'm a  long time user of Evernote.  I find that the daily email reminder of tasks due is useful, but could it also include overdue tasks as an option?  If I don't update incomplete talks the day before , they will not appear  Also, it would be great to be able to generate that email again later in the day as an update.

Thanks for listening!

Bob

1 reply to this idea

2 hours ago, bobballinger said:

I'm a  long time user of Evernote.  I find that the daily email reminder of tasks due is useful, but could it also include overdue tasks as an option?  If I don't update incomplete talks the day before , they will not appear  Also, it would be great to be able to generate that email again later in the day as an update.

fwiw   I retrieve a list of overdue tasks with a saved seach
          My search terms for my current task list is     reminderTime:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*
                                                                                  notes with a reminder time,  exclude future dated, exclude completed