Modify an Excel file into Android Evernote app

I have many MS excel documents saved in my note.  When I open a file in my Evernote android app, and modify the document, I can't save the file back into Evernote. 
My default app for open MS document is WPS Office. When I modify the file, WPS Office asks me which folder to save the file. I can save the file in a folder on my phone, but it is saved outside of Evernote.
I have no problem to modify the file in Evernote desktop version. Here all changes are saved within Evernote.
Any suggest?

Thanks,

Luigi

• Level 5*

Hi.  On a desktop Evernote saves a copy of the file from the database to local storage to allow the editor app to open and change it.  When the changes are saved back to the original file,  the database copy is updated with those changes from the copy file. 

It simply doesn't work that way in Android.  To edit a PDF file from a note you have to download it,  but for some reason (and I'm sure Evernote would have made this work if they could) the changed file can't be saved and loaded back into the note automatically.  You can always manually add it back into the same note,  and delete (or not) the original attachment as required.

Archived