Is it possible to import/export on evernote web?

gale65

• Level 5*
44 minutes ago, gale65 said:

I can't find the option

My understanding is bulk import/export is only an option on the Windows/Mac platforms

For the other platforms, the only option I  know of is third party cloudHQ

ok thanks. I was hoping there's an option for those freeloaders (haha-like me) that can't use the desktop software anymore due to the device limits. 

eta: I'm looking for options to share a notebook with someone without using the 'share' feature so that each person could edit the notebook without it changing for other users. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gale65 said:

ok thanks. I was hoping there's an option for those freeloaders (haha-like me) that can't use the desktop software anymore due to the device limits. 

You can continue to use all your devices.

The limit is two simultaneous devices; just sign out when you switch devices.

I didn't think of that.. I'm pretty sure when the limitations were first put into effect the desktop application had a message that I would have to uninstall it. So my databases will still be intact when I sign back in? 

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, gale65 said:

I didn't think of that.. I'm pretty sure when the limitations were first put into effect the desktop application had a message that I would have to uninstall it. So my databases will still be intact when I sign back in? 

The databases should be intact, and will be brought up to data by the sync process

If not, the database will be rebuilt from the servers; excluding local notebooks

If you get a "too many devices error" you can use the Devices page in your account settings and revoke access to the non-active devices.  Make sure you sync when switching devices

Archived