How to type after a table is inserted

• Level 5*

Hi.  I've never noticed a problem with this - yes you can type after a table.  Maybe if you added a large table the system can't recognise the difference between the end of the table and the end of the note.  Try hitting 'return' a few times to generate some blank lines before you add the table.  Then click above those blank lines when you insert the boxes.  You should then be able to click in the space below and add text. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 6/24/2018 at 5:58 AM, Ashish Sharma said:

Same issues. It is extremely frustrating. Please help! I am using evenote on mac.

But you're replying to a post in the Evernote for Windows forum. You should search the Mac-specific forums for a similar problem and/or post there...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A few other janky things I've noticed about tables.

• Can't remove huge amount of whitespace before a table if it is is the first thing
  • Can't copy and paste a table from Apple Notes.

BTW: I know this forum is basically a black hole as I see things like dark theme ignored since 2013.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, John Livingston said:

A few other janky things I've noticed about tables.

• Can't remove huge amount of whitespace before a table if it is is the first thing
  • Can't copy and paste a table from Apple Notes.

BTW: I know this forum is basically a black hole as I see things like dark theme ignored since 2013.

Apple Notes? Are you on Mac as well?

Archived