How to stay logged into two different accounts at the same time?

I have both a business and personal Evernote account, the personal Evernote account being a Plus Evernote account. Is there anyway to stay logged into both accounts at the same time? I am often offline at many times, so I do not have the luxury of logging out and logging in between the two accounts all the time (it is also a pain to always have to be doing that).

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, ccharliee said:

I have both a business and personal Evernote account, the personal Evernote account being a Plus Evernote account. Is there anyway to stay logged into both accounts at the same time? I am often offline at many times, so I do not have the luxury of logging out and logging in between the two accounts all the time (it is also a pain to always have to be doing that).

Multiple account login is a feature on the Mac platform

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, jbenson2 said:

So you can have both accounts open at the same time?

Both accounts  are logged in, and it's a menu item to switch accounts.

I wouldn't say both accounts are "open" - you can't be updating notes from different accounts at the same time

• Level 5*
On 10/10/2016 at 11:16 AM, ccharliee said:

You can have one account open in the EN client software and the other account open in a browser window.  May not be optimal for you use case, particularly when you are off line.  FWIW.

Archived