Your Evernote Basic plan has changed....?!

I just received the email message below. I'm an Evernote Premium subscriber. Why did I receive this communication?

Your Evernote Basic plan has changed

As someone who uses Evernote on multiple devices, you should be aware of a change. You can now access your notes on up to 2 devices using Evernote Basic. You’re currently above that limit, but upgrading your subscription will allow you to use an unlimited number of devices.

Enjoy Evernote Premium on us

To make this transition as smooth as possible, we’ve applied 1 complimentary month of Evernote Premium to your account. Be sure to install the latest version of Evernote on all your active devices to avoid experiencing sync issues and take full advantage of Premium’s features.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, timtrace said:

I just received the email message below. I'm an Evernote Premium subscriber. Why did I receive this communication?

Any chance you have a forgotten Basic account?

One way of checking; look at the email address on the email - it will be different than the address you use for your Premium account

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, timtrace said:

Any possibility your Premium account just expired and it is time to renew?

Archived