Checklist

JohnG146

Hey guys, new to evernote here. Sorry if this has come up but I couldn't find a discussion surrounding this.

When doing checklist, I would like to send it to my peers and allow them to check off the box once completed. What I am trying to see if there is any way to prevent the boxes from being unchecked after they are checked off. 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, JohnG146 said:

When doing checklist, I would like to send it to my peers and allow them to check off the box once completed. What I am trying to see if there is any way to prevent the boxes from being unchecked after they are checked off. 

I'm curious how you are doing the "send to my peers"

The only way I can think of for collaboration on checklists is to use the Evernote sharing feature, and your peers would have to use the Evernote application.

And no, if you leave them as checkboxes, there is no way to preventing unchecking.

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

I'm curious how you are doin the "send to my peers"

The only way I can think of for collaboration on checklists is to use the Evernote sharing feature, and your peers would have to use the Evernote application.

And no, if you leave them as checkboxes, there is no way to preventing unchecking.

The sharing feature is what I was expecting to. I was just wondering if there was a way to prevent the un-checking of boxes.

Archived