We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Sign in to follow this  
robbm

FEATURE REQUEST/RANT: Multi-page PDF annotation

Idea

Since the 6.9 Evernote update (direct, not thru App Store), I have lost multi-page PDF annotation capabilities and sometimes even single page PDF annotation capability.  I have sent in a support request, which was addressed very rapidly (thank you!), and I was told that this is, in fact, a feature to protect my work.  The tech let me to believe that it was always a feature and that my experience (which has been long-term, I assure you) was the bug.  But it was a very useful bug to me, since I use EN to present college lecture PowerPoints which have been converted to PDF and loaded into EN expressly for annotation.  I was hopeful, since the tech also told me the next stable release (presumably 6.9.1, which I now have) brought my "bug" back.  Um... nope.

Please bring this "bug" back!  At least allow us to select the option "at our own risk."

Now, to be fair, I do not recall doing any annotation immediately post upgrade to macOS Sierra, so I cannot pin this apparently re-enabled feature on the EN 6.9 update definitively.  But still, my request stands:  Please bring this back.  Why can I do it on iOS and not on macOS? (Which actually might indicate its a Sierra issue.....)

Many thanks.

• Like 1

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet