PIN protect Evernote (Win 7)

Hi all,

I actually got Evernote premium free for one year, and now it's one of my favorite small software tools (not exaggerated :p), but I was wondering: Is it possible to protect the desktop app (WIn 7) with a PIN? Or something similair as on the adroid app?

I don't want a password for my windows account, but I do like to have Evernote password protected. If this is not possible via a pin, does any have suggestion on how to do this?

Maybe even encrypt the local files using FolderLock or similair?

Any suggestions are more then welcome.

-Roberto

• Level 5*
36 minutes ago, Roberto_Bekker said:

Is it possible to protect the desktop app (WIn 7) with a PIN? Or something similair as on the adroid app?

I don't want a password for my windows account, but I do like to have Evernote password protected. If this is not possible via a pin, does any have suggestion on how to do this?

The Windows/Mac platforms do not have a PIN feature. It's been requested;  you might check in the feedback forums and add your vote.

You do have the option of logging out of your account.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Roberto_Bekker said:

As DTLow says, there is no PIN protection for the Evernote application. The usual suggestion is to use the tools that Windows gives you to lock your account via password.

Archived