Lost notes

Not sure if this is where I discuss my problem but I'm at my wit's end.. I recently dropped my phone in water and had to have it replaced. I couldn't remember my password for Evernote so I had it reset it,  but when I got into my account everything I had saved originally was gone and I'm at a blank account. I had so much information that I had saved for myself, family members and my deceased father in-laws information that I can't get back.. Can anyone lead or help me to how or where I can find my original notes? 

18 hours ago, mychattykat@yahoo.com said:

Not sure if this is where I discuss my problem but I'm at my wit's end.. I recently dropped my phone in water and had to have it replaced. I couldn't remember my password for Evernote so I had it reset it,  but when I got into my account everything I had saved originally was gone and I'm at a blank account. I had so much information that I had saved for myself, family members and my deceased father in-laws information that I can't get back.. Can anyone lead or help me to how or where I can find my original notes? 

Hi there,

Is it possible you have more than one Evernote account? If you have multiple email addresses, you can DM a list of any you'd like me to check to see if an account is associated with it.

Thanks for responding.. I'm not that good at figuring out these kind of things..LOL what does DM mean? I do have another email, and I have a Facebook account don't know if that is used.sometimes for Evernote. I these are my two emails..mychattykat@yahoo.com and mychattykat54@gmail.com

Any help you could give me would be so much appreciated..  Thanks again for your time in this matter.

• Level 5

Google is helpful in figuring out technical acronyms.

For example:

What is DM?    
DM is "Don't Mind" or "Doesn't Matter" or "Direct Message"

So in this case, @amanda_h is asking you to Direct Message her. (click on her icon and then click "message")

Another suggestion - you should remove your email addresses. It is not good practice to post them in a public place. Just go back to your post and click on the green Edit under your post.

Update: I noticed you are also using your email as you user ID. Ouch!

Archived