Screen Resolution Problem

Hey, all! Running Windows 7 and Evernote 6.2.4.3244, 1366x768 resolution, and the last couple of iterations of Evernote don't seem to be optimizing for this resolution. The text looks fine, but when the window is maximized, this is what it looks like (see attached). 

I cannot see the bottom of the scroll bar, nor can I see the bottom of a note. Help!

LeqsZD.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Can you give us a bit more information abut your display device?  You're suggesting that a smaller window displays correctly,  but full-screen goes beyond the correct boundary - do other apps suffer from this,  or just Evernote/

On 10/1/2016 at 9:09 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Can you give us a bit more information abut your display device?  You're suggesting that a smaller window displays correctly,  but full-screen goes beyond the correct boundary - do other apps suffer from this,  or just Evernote/

Just Evernote.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Not had this issue before.  You can obviously work around it by not maximising the display,  but normally Evernote seems to recognise window boundaries pretty well.  Do you have any non-standard settings in Windows personalisation?  Zoomed (Increased size) screen fonts / resolution changes?  If not I can only suggest that you post your display details here - make/ model etc - and let the devs have a look at this.  If you are able,  you could also contact support directly.

• Level 5*

I've had Windows screens get out of bounds before and my solution was to drag the window around a bit and resize it to fit inside the screen and then maximize it.  FWIW.

Archived