Attachment copied itself and won't delete

Hello all!

I start class this Monday. In order to prepare, I wanted to try and stay organized this year by creating my own agenda, class list etc, and decided to keep them in Evernote as attachments. 

However, something happened (I don't know what exactly, it happened way too fast) and somehow, one of my attachments copied itself onto all of the my notes (even the ones in other notebooks). The top picture shows the documents after one of the attachments copied itself (sorry, the titles are in French). I tried deleting the attachments from where they were saved in my Evernote file on my computer, but it only deleted the original files (as seen in the bottom picture). 

It's not a drastic problem, but as you can guess it's a bit of an annoyance as it messed up a few of my tables in other notes, and sometimes it will randomly open. 

Deleting it doesn't work, so what should I do?

Thanks in advance!!

Help.png

Help 2.png

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, jijipetorin said:

Hello all!

I start class this Monday. In order to prepare, I wanted to try and stay organized this year by creating my own agenda, class list etc, and decided to keep them in Evernote as attachments. 

However, something happened (I don't know what exactly, it happened way too fast) and somehow, one of my attachments copied itself onto all of the my notes (even the ones in other notebooks). The top picture shows the documents after one of the attachments copied itself (sorry, the titles are in French). I tried deleting the attachments from where they were saved in my Evernote file on my computer, but it only deleted the original files (as seen in the bottom picture). 

It's not a drastic problem, but as you can guess it's a bit of an annoyance as it messed up a few of my tables in other notes, and sometimes it will randomly open. 

Deleting it doesn't work, so what should I do?

Don't panic

We've seen this before as just a device problem.
You can verify this by logging into the web platform (www.evernote.com) and checking the master version of your notes

I don't spend a lot of time troubleshooting my devices
My solutions are

1. Reboot your device; this often solves the problem
  2. Delete the app and database; Reinstall and let the database be rebuilt from the servers
    Warning: The rebuild doesn't include local notebooks or unsynced notes

Archived