Lost 'line break

Within the last two days, I have experienced a loss of formatting in at least two notes (one of which is a long note with 700+ lines of text, each with a line break).  The line breaks were suddenly gone, resulting in all 700 lines of text running together.  I first discovered this on my iPhone app, but it shows up on the web application as well.  Has anyone else experienced this and found a quick remedy? 

TIA

Gerry

• 4 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:25 AM, Doug1234 said:

Have same issue did you ever figure this out?

No, I did not resolve the problem or determine its origin.  I am anal retentive enough that I went back and added all the return characters.  Thankfully, is has not happened since.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, moverton said:

Same problem. Line breaks disappear seemingly without cause. For me, it's usually just one or two line breaks in the note that is currently open.

The standard question is "which Evernote client are you referring to"? Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, web?

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, moverton said:

macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Evernote 6.10

Just the one platform?  I wouldn't have expected that

If you had access to Note History, assuming it registered there, I'd be interested when things went wrong 

• 3 months later...

I am continuing to see line breaks vanish from some of my notes. I'm using Version 6.11 (454876 App Store) on Mac OS and the current version on iOS.

Are others continuing to see this behavior as well?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I'm just posting here to say today I've noticed this ANNOYING bug. I'm using Evernote on Mac (version 7.1.1, the last one avaliable).

EVERY single line breaker is deleted automatically EVERY TIME I close four of my longest notes.

Archived