auto completion !

Sorry for the rude title but the auto completion feature is such a waste of time I'm tired with this feature (not only with Evernote desktop for mac). I've just lost 3 minutes trying to type in a surname correctly and I could'nt get rid of this stupid thing. I can't remember a sigle time where this feature actually helped me !!!!! What the hell are the evernote engineers doing ?

Guys, grow up !

On 9/27/2016 at 0:07 PM, Jean-Luc said:

Sorry for the rude title but the auto completion feature is such a waste of time I'm tired with this feature (not only with Evernote desktop for mac). I've just lost 3 minutes trying to type in a surname correctly and I could'nt get rid of this stupid thing. I can't remember a sigle time where this feature actually helped me !!!!! What the hell are the evernote engineers doing ?

Guys, grow up !

You can disable auto-correct on a system wide level on your computer by going to System Preferences > Keyboard > Text and unchecking "Correct spelling Automatically."

You can also right-click on the underlined word in Evernote and then select "Learn Spelling" to add that word to your Mac's dictionary.

I've edited your post title to remove the profanity as this is not tolerated on our forums. 

Archived