We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
kombo

Notebook stacks are always collapsed on launch

Prior to Sierra update, any time I launched Evernote all of my stacks were expanded based on my last use and saved status. Now, each time I launch it, I have to expand all stacks. Can we get the old behavior back? I'm running version 6.9 (454042 App Store).

• Like 1

I'm on Evernote 6.9 on El Cap and it's doing it for me as well. It's annoying and slows me down every time I launch Evernote because it's not the view I had when I last quit Evernote (which is how Evernote used to behave for as long as I recall).

Hi @kombo, @ScottInRiverFalls, and @Kent_S. I've been able to reproduce this issue on my own Macbook Pro. Would you mind submitting a support ticket if you haven't already and letting me know the number here? We definitely would like to gather more information on this. Thanks!

Submit a support request

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, BSR said:

Hi @kombo, @ScottInRiverFalls, and @Kent_S. I've been able to reproduce this issue on my own Macbook Pro. Would you mind submitting a support ticket if you haven't already and letting me know the number here? We definitely would like to gather more information on this. Thanks!

Submit a support request

Thanks!

Submitted ticket #1847211

7 hours ago, BSR said:

Submit a support request

Thanks!

Ticket# 1847502

I am having the same issue. Is there any resolution to this problem?