setting and viewing reminders

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, EliezerAdam said:

where can I view and edit reminders?  the tutorial mentions a reminder icon on the toolbar- but I can't find it

You might take a look at the discussion below; I posted a screenshot of reminders

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, EliezerAdam said:

where can I view and edit reminders?  the tutorial mentions a reminder icon on the toolbar- but I can't find it

Look for the info icon in the note header area.  Right click on it and select customize toolbar.  You can then drag the reminder icon onto that toolbar.

ScreenClip.png

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, EliezerAdam said:

I tried that, but it won't let me add it

could it be because I'm still trying out the free version?

Reminders are available to all account tiers

Can you describe the error when you try to add a reminder; perhaps post a screenshot

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, EliezerAdam said:

so- I right-click on the circle with the "i" in it- and click on the "reminder" icon- right?  nothing happens when I do that...i

Pretty much like customizing any toolbar:

1. Right click on the Info icon
  2. Click on Customize Toolbar
  3. Drag the Reminder icon just to the left of the Info icon and the reminder icon should apper
  4. Drop the reminder icon
  5. Should look like this when you are done.

ScreenClip.png

• 3 months later...
On 9/24/2016 at 2:51 PM, EliezerAdam said:

so- I right-click on the circle with the "i" in it- and click on the "reminder" icon- right?  nothing happens when I do that...i

I feel your pain. I had the same problem, and it took me a few minutes of experimenting to actually drag the reminder alarm clock to the toolbar. The trick is that you can't just drag it to any old place on the toolbar. You have to drag it immediately to the left of the small icon with the "i". At least on my machine running Windows 10 even the slightest distance away from the icon wouldn't work.

On 12/29/2016 at 2:18 PM, redmondm0 said:

I feel your pain. I had the same problem, and it took me a few minutes of experimenting to actually drag the reminder alarm clock to the toolbar. The trick is that you can't just drag it to any old place on the toolbar. You have to drag it immediately to the left of the small icon with the "i". At least on my machine running Windows 10 even the slightest distance away from the icon wouldn't work.

Thank-you!!!

-julia

Archived