We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

With my new Nexus 6P android phone it seems impossible to add a checklist to a note.  The instructions say to swipe up from the bar above the keyboard, but this does not bring up the formatting bar.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a new bug now that Evernote has gone to the aggressive upgrade mode?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Do you have a cap A on the top menu bar on screen?  Try tapping that to switch on the lower formatting bar,  which includes a checklist box.  I'm not aware of any switch to an "aggressive upgrade mode" - what exactly does that mean anyway?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, Cougarhead said:

I have the same issue. Nowhere to create a checklist. No list icon to get to what you're talking about. 

You should see a checkbox in the dark gray note editing toolbar at the bottom of the note (above the on-screen keyboard, if that's enabled). It's just to the right if the underline icon.