Blank Notes in Apple Watch App

I'm trying to use Evernote on my Apple Watch.  I see a list of recent notes on my watch, but when I open one of the notes, it is blank.  None of the note content I see on my phone is appearing in the note on my watch.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a number of times, but it has not helped.  I also tried emptying the trash notebook as I saw this suggested somewhere, but this didn't work, either.  Any suggestions on how I can get the content of my notes to appear on my watch?

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is the sum total of my knowledge on this -

There was a known fault in the early version of Evernote for Apple Watch in that Search returned no hits.  

If Evernote is off or backgrounded on the iPhone,  a search on the watch may not be allowed any resources,  hence the no hits.  Try waking the app on the phone before a search.

Otherwise uninstall / reinstall (via the app on the iPhone) may restore functionality.

A post here in Feb 2016 suggests searches just got better. with EN for iOS 7.10

If none of this helps I'd suggest you contact support if you are able...

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.9.2016 at 1:16 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  This is the sum total of my knowledge on this -

There was a known fault in the early version of Evernote for Apple Watch in that Search returned no hits.

This question is obviously NOT about this issue. It is about completely empty notes. And this is related to the fact, that the Evernote app does not work with watchOS 3! Notes are empty and a search crashes the app immediately. Evernote needs to release an urgent fix or at least a statement about it. But instead: Silence, nothing, just ignoring all complains. Maybe they are no longer interested in the Apple Watch.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, gewappnet said:

Evernote needs to release an urgent fix or at least a statement about it. But instead: Silence, nothing, just ignoring all complains.

Evernote don't issue updates / delivery promises and the like - the fact they haven't posted about it doesn't actually mean anything.  You could report the problem to get a specific response...

Archived