Evernote Business Beta - Spaces 12/20/2017We're very excited to announce the public beta of an upcoming rework for Evernote Business! To learn more, go Here
2018 Evernote Webinars 01/04/2018To kick off the new year, we're excited to announce our updated schedule for our series of webinars! Please check the events calendar to see which one works best for you!
Upcoming Forum Change Announcement 02/14/2018Hi All! You may be seeing some changes with overall organization and layout of the discussion forums. You can learn more by going to the 'Upcoming Forum Change Announcement' in the 'Community Announcements' sub-forum!
As Barbara says, “Half of any job is having the right tool.” A good productivity system includes 3 important components:
- A Calendar so you know where to be and when to be there
- A Task list so you know what you have to do
- A Note repository for all things reference related
Evernote is one of the best tools for the latter. Why,
- You can keep track of all types of information (text, photos, audio) and access from any device at any time.
- Information can be deposited into Evernote via email, the web, your voice, or your phone camera or photo library.
- The more you use it, the more it becomes your alternative brain.
This workshop is to help those who are new to Evernote and want to understand its capabilities to help you be more productive. Or, for those who have tried it, but did not understand its benefits.