Join ReBoot founder (and power Evernote user!) Diane Flynn and Lori Krolik, Evernote Certified Consultant (and Productivity Speciality) for a morning of Evernote!
Evernote is a life organization tool. Whether you’re a creative, a business person, or just want to be more organized, Evernote can help you solve your most common problems.
- It will turn your work and personal life into organized places.
- It works across all platforms so syncing issues are a thing of the past.
- Sharing information is easy using email or sharing a URL.
- Get those nagging to-do’s out of your head, off random scraps of paper, out of your e-mail inbox, and off your camera role into a centralized hub you can access from anywhere and find what you need easily.
Specifically, use it to:
-Save virtually everything from photos and documents to files and website, and access them from anywhere (Web, Computer, Mobile Devices)
-Set up workflows and ways to track progress on your goals, from fitness, career, life, etc.
-Cut down on clutter and paper storage by capturing paper and storing online.
Class Preparation and What to Bring:
- A Laptop or Tablet Device
- Create an Evernote account and sign up for the Basic (free) version to get started at:
(For those of you who sign up through this link, you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a free hour of productivity coaching with Lori.)
Download Evernote to your Laptop or Tablet
- Bring an idea of a project you are managing and need to track (e.g. a remodel project, a trip you’re planning, and event your coordinating, etc.)
For the first hour Diane and Lori will take you through how to save different types of information to Evernote, How to structure notebooks and tags and how to best utilize it for specific types of projects. The second hour will consist of hands on work, broken into a beginner and an intermediate group.
We look forward to getting productive together. All levels welcome.
About the speaker: Lori Krolik, a Certified Productive Environment Specialist and Professional Organizer, is the founder of More Time For You (Palo Alto, CA). Over the last 20 years many of Lori’s clients and workshop attendees have simplified their lives by adopting the strategies she teaches. Her primary focus is on individuals and businesses who desire to create systems so that they, as well as their employees, can work smarter and more efficiently. Lori is a long time member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers), founder of the Los Altos chapter of Women’s Networking Alliance, and an Evernote Certified Consultant.
Free to Club ReBoot members. $30 Drop-in fee. Feel free to bring a friend.
Questions? Email Chrissie Kremer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to ReBooting with you!
Unless otherwise noted, all Club ReBoot sessions help at GSVlabs, 585 Broadway, Redwood City, CA
You can always find the most up to date info about Club ReBoot on our website: rebootaccel.com/club-reboot