I like the idea of a more visual address book. Looks like ENHello has that covered. Here's what I don't get:
1. 4 photos? Not sure what the thinking is here. And the auto-start taking photo is quite annoying.
2. Default notebook. I think this is a new addition (and a welcomed one), too bad it doesn't work. I click on Default Encounter Notebook and all I see is an empty list. No notebooks at all.
3. More contact info. I imported a contact from my Address Book but when I click on the telephone icon to make a call, only one of the two phone numbers comes up as an option. Thinking this was a glitch I tried to email and the same thing happens. Same with the message icon. If you truly want to replace the standard contact list as Phil says, you better find a solution for this, and quick.
4. MANUAL SYNC!!!! (this goes for Evernote too) Holy cow! I see in other posts here that you have to "wait a few minutes" for the iOS to sync "because iOS doesn't allow apps to sync in the background". If iOS doesn't allow apps to run in the background, then why on earth would you allow the user to add a contact and close the app without syncing? Seems like a lot of people would close the app before allowing time to sync. I have done this on maaaaannnnyyy occasions. Give us a sync button. Give us "shake to sync'. Give us a waring before quitting. Give us something!! I know there is a manual sync button in both EN and EN Hello, but couldn't you put it someplace a little easier to get to? Ugh.
5. Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare. Oh my! 'Nuff said.
I know it doesn't sound like it but I love Evernote. I just thought that a new app looking to replace the existing contact lists would have been better out of the gate.
Printing, Marketing, Mobile Web
Jeff B.Member Since 25 Jan 2012
Offline Last Active Nov 02 2012 02:59 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 4
- Profile Views 1,167
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Jeff B. hasn't added any friends yet.
20 Jul 2012 - 17:49