Transpose (former KustomNote)

Morticia

When connecting to Evernote "Send to author app" this popups on a red plate in the upper corner on the right of my screen

Error on load a EvernoteNotebooks

And Checkbox

Choose required but even if I check it will gave this message

"Field is required."

And now tags, choose notebook works fine.

The note is easier to add more data to the note since the formatting form KustomNote is gone.

I using it like before.

Took some time and bugs.

Still note possible to get the checkbox to tag. But I hope it will be fixed soon

And after date is the word _midnight_. Yeah. No clue in my templates to the extra word.

http://www.evernote.com/l/AQLUEydJ9BFEBqRJSGNBBwFt1M96uv6nUp4/

And the team take issues seriously!  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just visited the Transpose website, but it is a little bit confusing for me as a newcomer: I would like to have a quick overview of the main use case(s), how it interacts with evernote (can you use templates from within evernote ?) etc...

I just visited the Transpose website, but it is a little bit confusing for me as a newcomer: I would like to have a quick overview of the main use case(s), how it interacts with evernote (can you use templates from within evernote ?) etc...

Hi Eric! The Transpose website is getting a facelift soon that'll include more explanatory content--you can also check out our tutorial videos at help.transpose.com!

Re templates in Evernote: while you can export the text of notes from Transpose to Evernote, you can't use our templates in Evernote because Evernote is a semi-structured platform (as opposed to a fully structured platform like us). Does that answer your question?

Notes and template, Tutorial videos, and more

Transpose support
Step by step guide to connect Transpose to Evernote (or Google)
Connect Transpose to Other Apps and Services

Personally I use bookmarks to my template.

The two I use daily have on my phone and tablets home-/startpage and as bookmarked tabs in Firefox in my computer.

Quick access so I don't postpone anything til later. And forgot it..

Hi Eric! The Transpose website is getting a facelift soon that'll include more explanatory content--you can also check out our tutorial videos at help.transpose.com!

Re templates in Evernote: while you can export the text of notes from Transpose to Evernote, you can't use our templates in Evernote because Evernote is a semi-structured platform (as opposed to a fully structured platform like us). Does that answer your question?

Will you also provide export of notes to other cloud servers ?

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble finding the info I need so hopefully someone here can answer me. 

I have just signed up for transpose and so far am impressed. I will mainly be copying my transpose templates to use in Evernote and I have been tinkering with it but it seems not all features of transpose can be used on Evernote. Is this correct? For instance, one template I am using on transpose has drop down selection boxes but these don't appear when I share it to my Evernote notebooks. 

Any ideas, help, feedback on this would be appreciated. 

I'm having trouble finding the info I need so hopefully someone here can answer me. 

I have just signed up for transpose and so far am impressed. I will mainly be copying my transpose templates to use in Evernote and I have been tinkering with it but it seems not all features of transpose can be used on Evernote. Is this correct? For instance, one template I am using on transpose has drop down selection boxes but these don't appear when I share it to my Evernote notebooks. 

Any ideas, help, feedback on this would be appreciated. 

Hi!

Some fields only show if they are used as form. Like Dropdown, Multiple choice

For ex. I have to use Checkboxes in this https://transpose.com/public/template/template_6629d851-2/and https://transpose.com/public/template/medicine-log-2-3/ instead of DropDown so all alternative shows in the note.

In https://transpose.com/public/template/medicine-log-2/I use Multiple Choice (no need for all alternative to show in the note)

http://help.transpose.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey!

Just want to follow up on this and fill you all in on a bit more about the app, there have been some changes since we moved from our old name.

There are some updates!

With the app you can create solutions such as templates, records, and notes. You can tracking orders, view inventory, enhance projects and manage content. With a simple drag-n-drop editor you get to pick from a wide selection of data fields including dates, time, files, contacts or even transcribed voice recording.

Check out the site for all the new updates. Just stopping by!

Disclaimer: I work @ there, but I’m genuinely trying to help though!

Archived