Notes -- Can't Find Entry Box for Source URL on iPhone

I save articles from the web on my iPhone but since Evernote 7 I can't find a place to paste in the article's website address / URL. I used to be able to choose the Info button and below the note's Updated and Created times there was a line for Source URL.

Linking back to original sources is so vital in research...so this is driving me crazy. Am I missing something here?

I have screenshots if that would help.

This isn't possible on iOS. My workaround is to paste the URL in the body and when I am on my desktop move the URL to the proper field. I too would rather not have to use this workaround, but there are some definite limitations to the metadata editor in the iOS app. Fingers crossed for the future....

Thanks for the reply. It seems like a simple fix to add a field for Source URL to the app (esp. Because it was in Evernote 5).

Please put back in this feature, Evernote team...those of us doing research must maintain good source url records and Evernote used to make this easy.

• 1 year later...

Don't feel bad, over a year later and we still cannot record the source url the same way we can in the desktop app. I'm using Scott's method as a work around. I'm going to find the feedback/feature request section and see if I can get more attention to the need for this feature.

Archived