How do I change where photos are stored on my mobile device?

• Level 5*

You can change the location of your camera's storage in the standard device settings,  and if you go to Applications Manager your can change where Evernote is stored as with any other app.  There's nothing in Evernote's settings to help though.

I go in and delete those pics from time to time as well. Once the image is sync'd (and I do verify it by checking in the web or desktop version of the note), you no longer need to store it in the evernote album on your phone (I think this is meant to be a more of a temp storage since not everyone syncs their phone at the same time or the same way, signal strength, wifi vs cell data, etc). 

I go in and delete those pics from time to time as well. Once the image is sync'd (and I do verify it by checking in the web or desktop version of the note), you no longer need to store it in the evernote album on your phone (I think this is meant to be a more of a temp storage since not everyone syncs their phone at the same time or the same way, signal strength, wifi vs cell data, etc). 

atangel: this is what I discovered. The local version of the image is not needed once synced with Evernote. I moved all 846 images into my dropbox in case I required the originals in the future. I appreciate your help. 

Archived