Reordering of Shortcuts?

I am running the latest version of Evernote on IPad Air and IPhone 5S.

I used to be able to edit the order of the Shortcuts- this was VERY useful to me.

For the life of me, I can't now seem to find a away to change the order???? Is this something that has been removed in the latest update?

many thanks

Kind regards,

Ian

I've always felt that the shortcut handling in iOS was a little kludgey, and this exemplifies the kludgeyness.

You cannot edit the shortcut list from the shortcut list. If you want to reorder you need to:

1) enter any notebook

2) tap the star (top left on iPad, bottom on iPhone) as if intending to add or remove it from the shortcuts

3) in the menu that has now appeared, click "edit" to re-order or remove shortcuts. Click done when you are happy.

I have never understood why the shortcut list in the home screen lacks an edit button. I am hoping this will be addressed sometime. Though it certainly isn't a deal breaker for me. Just a little niggle.

• 6 months later...

First off thanks so much for posting the solution, @ScottLougheed! 

The lack of an edit button on the Shortcuts homescreen is a downer, as I liked leaving Notebooks off the homescreen while I only use Shortcuts and Search for everything. I really hope the iOS team fixes this. :(

Archived