bug? Problem searching a certaing tag

I have a tag named "ideas". When I try to search all my notes tagged as ideas, I use:

tag:ideas

Evernote doesn't find any of my notes. Whereas if I search using:

tag:idea*

then it finds the notes. Is there something I can do to fix it? There is another fact you may be interested to pay attention: I have a shared notebook (i'm not the owner, so the tags of these notes aren't in my tag list) with a note tagged "Ideas" (notice the capital letter). This note is always found by evernote in each case:

tag:Ideas

If you're wondering about my English, I'm Spanish and I'm still learning... I'm sorry!

• Level 5

I have a tag named "ideas". When I try to search all my notes tagged as ideas, I use:

Evernote doesn't find any of my notes. Whereas if I search using:

then it finds the notes. Is there something I can do to fix it? There is another fact you may be interested to pay attention: I have a shared notebook (i'm not the owner, so the tags of these notes aren't in my tag list) with a note tagged "Ideas" (notice the capital letter). This note is always found by evernote in each case:

tag:Ideas

If you're wondering about my English, I'm Spanish and I'm still learning... I'm sorry!

Would it be possible that your tag contains some unprintable character? How did you enter the tag for the different notes, one by one or did you enter the tag for many notes at once? In the latter case you could have made a mistake by adding an unprintable character.

Thank you for your attention Stuhrer.

I don't know what is an unprintable character.

It's possible (i'm not sure) that I renamed the tag from "idea" to "ideas". I've just tried changing the name of the tag to "kjl". Then searched for tag:kjl and found the notes properly. Then I changed back to "ideas" and I'm still having the same issue. tag:ideas isn't working.

Archived