presentation mode formatting and font size

The font size in presentation mode is way too small. I would like to use my iPad in the kitchen to display recipes. I would use Evernote Food, but the fonts in that app are also very small and therefore makes the app unusable to me. Please consider enabling Dynamic Type built into iOS so that I can see my notes from a good distance on the kitchen counter.

• 2 weeks later...

For the differences between the styling of your recipes in presentation mode, have you maybe clipped another via web clipper and written another via some Evernote client?
We handle notes differently depending their source, so if the note has any HTML content, we do not apply presentation mode styling to it. And if it does not have... then the Presentation mode styling is applied.

If this indeed is not the reason regarding your notes, please provide some more information in order to start investigation on this matter (which version you are using, how the notes have been created etc.). Thanks!

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Kati,

would you mind telling us what the presentation mode font type is? The Title font is also different on Mac, iOS and Windows. I'd love to know all the fonts involved. Thanks!

Yes, please tell us what fonts are used. I'm having a problem using any monospaced (typewriter-like) font. I need to make a column of dollar figures line up appropriately. They look fine in Windows 7 Evernote version 5.1.9.8742 but on my iPhone 6 Evernote version 7.8.1.317153 on IOS 9.0.2, it comes out in a mish mash of fonts. I've tried using Courier New, Consolas, Lucida Sans Typewriter and Lucida Console.  The two Lucida fonts stay monospaced, but do not remain lined up. These are original notes; not pasted from another source.

• 3 months later...

Archived