Minimize storage on iOS

How can I minimize the amount of storage Evernote uses on my iPhone? I'm half way through my first semester of nursing school and EN is eating up my iPhone's storage. I use the iOS app to record my lectures and use the desktop app for notes and keeping track of documents. Each course is assigned it's own notebook.

Would online/offline notebooks help? I'm not clear on how they would work for being able to access my content when I need it where I need it.

How can I minimize the amount of storage Evernote uses on my iPhone? I'm half way through my first semester of nursing school and EN is eating up my iPhone's storage. I use the iOS app to record my lectures and use the desktop app for notes and keeping track of documents. Each course is assigned it's own notebook.

Would online/offline notebooks help? I'm not clear on how they would work for being able to access my content when I need it where I need it.

If you don't have a premium account, then Evernote is not what's taking up most of your storage on your phone.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/53982-is-it-possible-to-only-download-selective-notes-to-ios-device/

I have been a premium member for a couple months now and come close to using all of my 1 GB monthly usage each month. I have been watching Evernote storage grow and grow in my iOS usage settings and am afraid it will get out of hand by the end of the term. How can I keep the data in the cloud and off my phone until I need it?

Archived