Problem with syncing bookmarks

Tumble

Dear experts,

at the moment i am not able to sync/add bookmarks to evernote through the web clipper...

my error protocol is showing the following:

23:12:28 GMT+0100 (CET) (ERROR) /background.html: EDAMUserException{"errorCode":11,"parameter":"Attribute \"wotsearchprocessed\" must be declared for element type \"a\"."}
at LogReceiver.error (/js/common/Log.js:8:267)
at z (/js/main/Submitter.js:5:5)
at null.<anonymous> (/thrift/thrift-binary.js:546:13)
23:14:00 GMT+0100 (CET) (ERROR) /background.html: EDAMUserException{"errorCode":11,"parameter":"Attribute \"class\" must be declared for element type \"a\"."}

When i want to add bookmarks i got the answer:"Saving of this cut out is not possible."

And when i want to push the button "Share" there is a red exclamation mark and green line and nothing happens...

What could be the problem?

Best regards

post-183414-0-69558800-1393148781_thumb.

post-183414-0-50937100-1393148787_thumb.

Dear experts,

at the moment i am not able to sync/add bookmarks to evernote through the web clipper...

my error protocol is showing the following:

23:12:28 GMT+0100 (CET) (ERROR) /background.html: EDAMUserException{"errorCode":11,"parameter":"Attribute \"wotsearchprocessed\" must be declared for element type \"a\"."}

23:14:00 GMT+0100 (CET) (ERROR) /background.html: EDAMUserException{"errorCode":11,"parameter":"Attribute \"class\" must be declared for element type \"a\"."}

When i want to add bookmarks i got the answer:"Saving of this cut out is not possible."

And when i want to push the button "Share" there is a red exclamation mark and green line and nothing happens...

What could be the problem?

Best regards

You should open a support ticket. (See my signature).

Archived