Running Evernote Business and Personal on one machine

Is there any issue with having an Evernote Business and Personal account running on one machine and sync'ing between both or indeed switching?

Since I installed Business, I am having several issues.  Sync, Errors when marking up using Skitch, Tag errors Crashing to name but a few...

• Level 5*

Is there any issue with having an Evernote Business and Personal account running on one machine and sync'ing between both or indeed switching?

Since I installed Business, I am having several issues.  Sync, Errors when marking up using Skitch, Tag errors Crashing to name but a few...

Hi. I have one account with Business and other accounts running on the same machine (Mac OSX) without any problems. It is easy (one click) to switch between accounts. You can share notebooks with your other account(s) if you want to edit them if you would like.

Many thanks for the reply GrumpyMonkey

I have no problem switching and saving etc between accounts, I have (rightly or wrongly) experienced issues possibly since I have installed both on the same machine or coincidentally it might not have anything to do with this and just bug related issues with Evernote?

• Level 5*

Many thanks for the reply GrumpyMonkey

I have no problem switching and saving etc between accounts, I have (rightly or wrongly) experienced issues possibly since I have installed both on the same machine or coincidentally it might not have anything to do with this and just bug related issues with Evernote?

On that, I cannot say. I would contact support. In my experience, there are no issues, but I spend relatively little time in the Business account, so that might be the reason.

• Level 5*

Agreed... I have never had such issues with the Personal Account and would be having several issues with the Business Account.  Most replies from support are, un-install and re-install which is not ideal.

If you don't have two machines, you could create a separate user account on your Mac, download your business database there, and see what happens. If you have no problems, there is your answer. If you do have problems, then it might be a Business-specific thing that is unrelated to your personal account.

Archived