Web Clipper Won't Clip!

tshirsbrunner

Using Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m and Web Clipper 6.0.8.

Edit: Also running Windows 7 Professional, if that matters.

When I try to clip this article, nothing happens:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/11/21/michigan-prisons-to-provide-halal-meals-under-settlement-with-aclu/

Click the elephant head, nothing happens. Go to a different webpage, clips fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

I believe we are responding pretty good. There will always be pages where the Clipper will not be able to execute a clip, we are very actively monitoring the forum and collecting all reported URLs and fixing the issues continuously.

Sorry, jbignert, to be a messenger of sad tidings but these problems seem to have been around since October and an increasing number of people have been expressing frustration since Christmas.

I use Chrome and Web Clipper a lot for work and can deal with the odd glitch but lately it's been incredibly annoying however Firefox has bigger issues with java and flash at the moment and I won't go near IE (except when I have to deal with my retarded online bank) so this is the least worst option.

As mentioned in my previous posts my log files all report issues with clipping frames and there seems to be no graceful way to recover after this happens.

It's been stable since I first posted a work around but I'm happy to give you lists of url's which appear to cause issues as they happen.

I'm a pretty satisfied user and have been on the premium plan since your very early days, this is the first time I've felt the need to get involved. I'd just like to get it fixed.

• 3 months later...

Archived