delete note from ipad only?

It's great that Evernote syncs to my ipad and that i can access my notes offline but the problem is my ipad memory/disk is getting full.  Can i delete notes (pdfs) from the ipad only?    Thanks

Mobile devices only download the header information.  The exception is if you have a premium account & specify which notebooks are to be available offline (downloaded to the device.)  This is by notebook & not individual notes.  So...if you have a premium account & the note(s) in question are in an offline notebook, you'll need to either transfer the note(s) to a non-offline notebook or specify that notebook is not to be available offline.

And while I can't speak directly to the iPad, there is a way to delete cached information on Android devices from previously reviewed notes (on or offline). Most likely though, if space is getting tight it is either a large offline notebook or other you might need to review your ipads apps and their file storage in general.

As BnF suggests, if you are using the premium "offline" feature, you can simply choose to NOT have that notebook offline. If the other notes in the notebook are critical, move the large note into an alternative notebook that isn't set to be "offline" on your iPad. 

If this is a caching issue, you can clear Evernote's cache in the menu accessed by clicking on your evernote uername at the top of the screen. 

Archived