User no longer has access to shared notebook

Jensmom

I'm new to this forum. I've been using Evernote minimally with my writing classes for about eight weeks. I have a public notebook in which I place journal topics. Students were given the public link and joined the notebook that way. They view the journal prompt in this notebook and then complete the assignment in their individual notebooks which they have shared with me. (I have recently upgraded to premium but had a free account when I began which I why I chose to set it up this way). 

This system has been working fine until last week when suddenly one of my students was no longer able to view the joined notebook that contains the journal topics. She joined the notebook again (using the public link) and was then able once again to view the topics. This worked for a day and when she returned to Evernote she once again could not view the joined notebook nor would the link work. I have since invited her to the notebook and she is currently able to view it. Any ideas why someone who be "unjoined" from a notebook. Is it a glitch from the upgrade, a setting/choice the user inadvertently made? Anyone experienced this?

I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Archived