(Archived) Adding Saved Image not ordered chronologically

kira

When adding a "Saved Image" to a note on iOS the images taken on the same day are not correctly placed in chronological order.

Example, screen shots taken "Today" show up between February 2013 and March 2013 in my camera roll. A similar issue exists in the photostream in which they show up at the bottom of the photostream when it would make more sense for them to show at the top, especially if they are ordered newest to oldest.

Is this ordering due to IOS 7?

iPad 3rd Gen., iOS 7.0.2

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

I am so glad that you are experiencing this problem. I don't mean this in a nasty way. I thought it was just me!! I have uninstalled, installed the app to no avail.

I couldn't for the life of me get any pics to show up from my Photo Stream for the month of October. I flicked all the way to the end but couldn't see them. Having followed your comment, I scrolled down slowly and I can now see them about one third of the way down! My pictures appear under the heading Yesterday and Earlier This Month. This shouldn't work like this, surely!

September 2013 photos show at the top but not the October 2013 ones. Grrrr!

This behaviour is the same on my iPhone 5S and my iPad 2nd Gen. Both are running iOS 7.0.2. I will send an email to the support people (as I am a pro user) and let you know if they have a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived