Android Users- try 2click to open evernote instantly on your phone

NoFunNicole

As a blogger I love love love evernote's ability to let me take notes on the spot, access my previous notes, organize and maintain consistency on all my devices. I don't know about you all but it used to drive me nuts to have to search slide, and search through my apps to open it when I had a brilliant idea, saw something go by I wanted to write down etc. 

I got this app for my android called 2click. Its SO GREAT. I just choose evernote as my 2click and I can grab my phone and double click whenever I get an idea, see something I want to remember, hear something I need to write down, and evernote opens instantly! 

Just thought I'd share. Its made my life so much easier. Check it out : http://2clickapp.com/

As a blogger I love love love evernote's ability to let me take notes on the spot, access my previous notes, organize and maintain consistency on all my devices. I don't know about you all but it used to drive me nuts to have to search slide, and search through my apps to open it when I had a brilliant idea, saw something go by I wanted to write down etc.

I got this app for my android called 2click. Its SO GREAT. I just choose evernote as my 2click and I can grab my phone and double click whenever I get an idea, see something I want to remember, hear something I need to write down, and evernote opens instantly!

Just thought I'd share. Its made my life so much easier. Check it out : http://2clickapp.com/

2click has definitely made it lot more simpler for my android device, its really simple now to go directly to my fav applications,, the name is matching to the app now all the apps on my phone is just a click away from me its really irritating to search for the regular apps the we use often

2click makes it really simple :) now i wonder how would it be if 2click was not there :D  great app awesome http://2clickapp.com/

Instagram is such a great way to share your photos without too much more chatter. The filter options are the best and all the focus is on photos. I don't know about you all but I hate when I see that awesome moment happening and I miss it looking for my phone in my purse then swiping and finding the Instagram app. I recently found 2click. This app is perfect for preventing missed photo moments. Its for android phones. Once you install it you can set Instagram as your favorite app and from then on you just double click and Instagram opens instantly! you won't have to worry about missing that moment trying to find an app ever again. seriously. you should try it. 2clickapp.com/

• Level 5*

OK, so this is pretty much the 2click spam topic. Now it's the *locked* 2click spam topic. We can leave this up, as far as i'm concerned, so people can follow the links and read about it themselves, but I think we've seen enough of pretty much the same posts advertising, but not actual forum users using it and reporting back. They can do so in some other topic. 

Archived