How do I become an Evernote Ambassador?

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Good question! I have no idea. I think there is supposed to be a nomination form, but the link is wrong (http://blog.evernote.com/blog/2012/12/05/the-evernote-ambassador-program-goes-global-meet-26-new-ambassadors/). Hopefully, one of our ambassadors or staff will drop in and give some details. 

We had to pull the form down due to some spam issues, and will be bringing it back up at some point.  I'm presently collecting interested applicants on behalf of the program, and will PM you a link to a temporary alternative, with some general details about the program.

Anyone else interested that swings by can always reply below or submit a support ticket.  Ambassador related support requests get routed to yours truly.

• Level 5*

We had to pull the form down due to some spam issues, and will be bringing it back up at some point.  I'm presently collecting interested applicants on behalf of the program, and will PM you a link to a temporary alternative, with some general details about the program.

Anyone else interested that swings by can always reply below or submit a support ticket.  Ambassador related support requests get routed to yours truly.

Thanks GB for clearing that up. I should note that my application for Galactic Evernote Ambassador was not spam. Sorry for the confusion. You can put that form back up now :)

Hi Barry - I'm interested in becoming an ambassador and am speaking at a new media event next month. I would love to represent evernote from this perspective as a part of my presentation. Thanks

I am also interested in becoming an Ambassador as well 

Thanks, 

Shannon

I would most definitely be interested in the program. Thank you!

Lisa Koster

Hi there, 

Please add me to the list of those interested in becoming an Evernote Ambassador.

I'm Dutch, living in Australia and currently work as an academic developer, running a network literacies project for our academic staff. I am a strong advocate of networked learning and personal learning networks, and have spoken about this in Australia, NZ, and around the world. Personal curation of resources is part of having an effective personal learning network, and Evernote is always the tool I suggest (Exhibit A).

You can find me on Twitter: @catspyjamasnz and in other places http://about.me/joyce.seitzinger

Thanks!

Joyce

Hi, I'm also interested in becoming an Evernote Ambassador. I teach senior high school, and have integrated Evernote into all our senior classes and provide training sessions for teachers at the College. My students love poking fun at me for my obsession with Evernote and I would love to represent this great product in my region.

Thanks,

Hi gbarry - I've submitted an application before but it was some time ago and the Evernote content on my site has grown quite a bit since then so I'd like to throw my hat in the ring again if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me the link. 

I've got a few articles in my signature that will take you to my site if you need to see proof that I'm not a hack. Wait...maybe it's proof that I am a hack?  :o

gBarry,

I would love to be included in the ambassasor's program. I use Evernote both in my work as a semi pro musician as well as my work at a higher education college in  Performing Arts plus everything at home goes on there too.

If you could send me the link I would be grateful.

Peter Tyler

Hi gbarry - I've submitted an application before but it was some time ago and the Evernote content on my site has grown quite a bit since then so I'd like to throw my hat in the ring again if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me the link. 

I've got a few articles in my signature that will take you to my site if you need to see proof that I'm not a hack. Wait...maybe it's proof that I am a hack?  :o

Ha!  I'm pretty sure I'm aware you're not a hack.  Will send along. Same with Pete, and everyone above should have received from me at some point as well.

Hi gbarry--

I'm a resident doc in-training, using Evernote to handle the daily mountain of new medical info being published. Interested in becoming an ambassador. Please send the link.

Thanks

J

Hello GBarry,

I would love to be an ambassador for Evernote. I am located in the South of England, i oversee two companies and is soon moving into a third industry. Evernote helps me keep organised and is not only something that has been a massive help to myself, but also something that i would like to roll out to all of my potential employees!

Thanks

I am very active on my campus and would love the opportunity to be an Evernote Ambassador.  I already hold workshops on campus for the leaders of all the student organizations on campus so it would be fairly easy for me to implement a few workshops on Evernote.  I am from Indianapolis, IN. I hope to hear back!

Thrive!

Alex Cory

I´m an Evernote enthusiast and I would be interested in becoming an Evernote Ambassador. I could write in Italian (currently there is only one Italian Ambassador as far as I can see) about the following topics:

- how I implemented GTD

- how I use Evernote for both professional and private/family stuff

- how I use Evernote for foreign language learning (currently German)

Looking forward to your reply on how to apply to the Ambassador program.

Regards,

Claudio

Hello, there are no sales ambassadors, and I have tried quite a few CRM tools, and only Evernote has been able to meet my needs.  I think you definitely need a sales ambassador, and I would be great for it.

I really want to become an Evernote ambassador! I taught Evernote last week at the Pro Photo Expo and Conference in Pasadena, CA, and afterward several people asked me if I worked for Evernote...I was like, "I wish!!"  :D  Would you please send the info my way about becoming an ambassador? Thanks!!

Hello Evernote-People,

i would like support you as an ambassador. Please can you send me the CALL-Form Link? My language is english and german.

I organize trainings for Sales People and more.

Thanks

Best regards from germany

Heiko

• Level 5*

I'm interested in being an Evernote Ambassador as well. BTW what is the difference between an Ambassador and an Evangelist like GrumpyMonkey?

Hi. Welcome to the forums!

Good question. I'm not sure, because I don't think there is an official Evernote Evangelist definition out there, but I think the difference has something to do with this:

"It’s not just someone who loves Evernote. These are folks that we have hand-selected to represent a handful of use cases. You’ll find Ambassadors on our freshly-minted Ambassador Program page, as well as our brand new Evernote Lifestyle Forum, where you’ll be able to connect with like-minded individuals to discuss the things that matter to YOU."

I haven't been hand selected, my use cases might not be representative, and no one likes my mind? I offered to be Galactic Evernote Ambassador (http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/39110-how-do-i-become-an-evernote-ambassador/?p=211880), but I don't think "Galactic" is an area of expertise :) Hahaha.

Seriously, though, it seems to me that the Ambassadors are out there in the real world helping people out with Evernote and the Evangelists are here in the virtual one. Our paths cross, and our activities overlap, but I guess that is the biggest difference. I'll kick this up to someone in the know and see what they say.

I'm interested in being an Evernote Ambassador as well. BTW what is the difference between an Ambassador and an Evangelist like GrumpyMonkey?

Like GM, I'm not sure (but I have a gut feeling) and I don't think there is an "official" stance on this. But from my experience, I see Ambassadors as people who already "have a following".  IE, they have popular/successful blogs that are totally unrelated to Evernote.  But they incorporate Evernote into whatever it is their blog is promoting.  That could be exercise, cooking, photography, whatever.  They explain to their peeps how they incorporate Evernote into their business/hobby...whichever it is.

OTOH, Evangelists are regular ol' users of Evernote who have extensive knowledge of how Evernote works.  They are also skilled at the nuances of EN & how to tweek EN and/or how to effectively & efficiently use Evernote.  They are users & have no inside knowledge as to EN's roadmap.  Their opinion on requested features has no more impact on EN staff than any other user.  However, often, they have a "long term" relationship (in cyber years) directly with EN staff & therefore may have some insight to the direction EN may be or may not be going. 

Seriously, though, it seems to me that the Ambassadors are out there in the real world helping people out with Evernote and the Evangelists are here in the virtual one. Our paths cross, and our activities overlap, but I guess that is the biggest difference. I'll kick this up to someone in the know and see what they say.

Like GM, I'm not sure (but I have a gut feeling) and I don't think there is an "official" stance on this. But from my experience, I see Ambassadors as people who already "have a following".  IE, they have popular/successful blogs that are totally unrelated to Evernote.  But they incorporate Evernote into whatever it is their blog is promoting.  That could be exercise, cooking, photography, whatever.  They explain to their peeps how they incorporate Evernote into their business/hobby...whichever it is.

OTOH, Evangelists are regular ol' users of Evernote who have extensive knowledge of how Evernote works.  They are also skilled at the nuances of EN & how to tweek EN and/or how to effectively & efficiently use Evernote.  They are users & have no inside knowledge as to EN's roadmap.  Their opinion on requested features has no more impact on EN staff than any other user.  However, often, they have a "long term" relationship (in cyber years) directly with EN staff & therefore may have some insight to the direction EN may be or may not be going. 

These work--part of the confusion lies in that we began with the term Evangelists here in this community long ago, and that moniker can just as easily apply to what we call our Ambassadors.  I'd also add that Evernote Evangelists tend the gardens here, so their capacity is contextually within this community, whereas the Ambassadors are charged with creating events, meetups, blog posts, and other content along their particular focus areas.  Though sometimes (Grumpy's website comes to mind) the Evangelists are so prolific that they blur the lines even further between the two camps.

• Level 5*

I'd also add that Evernote Evangelists tend the gardens here

Sometimes the 'tending' is via machete. :)

Though sometimes (Grumpy's website comes to mind) the Evangelists are so prolific that they blur the lines even further between the two camps.

I was wondering why everything was so blurry...

Hi, could you send me the link, too? For a year, I have considered become an Evernote Ambassador.

I give some trainings for Apple and I present Evernote during all trainings! I think I would be the first Evernote Ambassador in Belgium: what a chance to bring people to know Evernote better!

Thanks!

Hi Evernote!

First of all, I want to thank very very much for all the job you've done to provide us such a great product that gets better and better everyday! (I can't wait to buy some post-it :))

It's been a while I am trying to contact you to apply to become an Evernote Ambassador. Indeed, I would be the first in Belgium and it would be a good opportunity to get people know your wonderful products!

I use Evernote everyday to do plenty of different things and I'm curious for every new feature of all your products. I give some trainings for a training center in Belgium and I present Evernote everytime I can!

Please, could you send me a link to apply?

Thank you very much!

Julie

• Level 5*

Hi Evernote!

First of all, I want to thank very very much for all the job you've done to provide us such a great product that gets better and better everyday! (I can't wait to buy some post-it :))

It's been a while I am trying to contact you to apply to become an Evernote Ambassador. Indeed, I would be the first in Belgium and it would be a good opportunity to get people know your wonderful products!

I use Evernote everyday to do plenty of different things and I'm curious for every new feature of all your products. I give some trainings for a training center in Belgium and I present Evernote everytime I can!

Please, could you send me a link to apply?

Thank you very much!

Julie

Hi. I've merged your thread with this existing one.

I would love to become an ambassador as well! I'm from Perú in Latin America!!!  I use evernote for keep everything in my life in order cuz I do a lot of things, I'm stuying oinformation systems engineering, I'm a musician too,  and also I do some extra-work outside the university like an administrator. Please can you send me a link to post an application?

Thanks so much!
Valeria

Hi gbarry,

I am very interested to join Evernote Ambassador Program.

I'm a final year undergraduate student in Bandung, Indonesia. I have a bunch of connection with tech-developers and  tech-community.

I wish we can have Evernote Hackathon Program here!

Could you send me the details how to apply Evernote Ambassador Program?

Thank you very much :)

HI all @ Evernote

I'm a German native actually writting a book of how to use Evernote 5 and also giving introductions about it to certain companies. As the German market is expected to be one of the fastest growing ones and as you only have one Ambassador already i Germany I would like to apply to become and Ambassador too. 

Please provide me a like where I can submit my application. Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks in advance 

ralph 

Hello!

My name is Shane and I've been an Evernote user since way back. I've become quite an Evernote-Evangelist over the years. This application has helped me keep organized as a Sr. Systems Engineer, as a constant student, and as a entrepreneur. My partner and I use Evernote to keep on rope of our home whether it be shopping lists, reminders, or cataloging what's in storage and where.

Please send me the link to the Ambassador application.

Thank You in advance!

-Shane P. O'Brien

Hi. I would love the link to apply to be an Ambassador for Evernote. I met a number of them at the recent Evernote Conference (really nice folks) and liked how diverse everyone was. I teach small business owners (and other professionals) how to use EN for personal and business use. 

Thanks in advance!

Sherree

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to become an Ambassador for Evernote as well.  Either for the Gold Coast, Brisbane, or both. Would you please send me the link? Thank you.

I would love some information on the Ambassador program and what it entails.  I work at a small non-profit in Denver, Colorado that supports other non-profits with technology training and support.  We've just started offering Evernote trainings and have had some interest.  I'm curious what the Ambassador program is and how that might affect or improve our offerings here.

Thank you!

Hello, I am intrested in becoming an Evernote Ambassador. I own Rocky Mountain Mac Support, LLC and I recommend Evernote to most of my clients. I think it would be great to be an ambassador. Please let me know how to get started. Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am interested in becoming an Evernote Ambassador. I have made the transition to paperless, and it has been a revolutionary and immensely beneficial process. I have since started consulting in this area. My core business is web development and consulting, but I am looking to shift more focus into paperless consulting. I am very enthusiastic to keep Evernote as a core focus in my seminars and consulting work.

Please advise how I can take this further.

I'd like info on becoming an Evernote Ambassador as well. I've used Evernote and Skitch for a few years now in my business and they've become the brains of my operation. I also teach a continuing education class at a local college geared toward entrepreneurs and start-ups. 

• 4 weeks later...

I love Everything Evernote and have made it work in my home-based business, my family life and everywhere in between.  I use all the tools - the scanner, stylus, apps and integrate it with my use of LiveScribe to manage my business client files.  I am proud to have a paperless business and home office and know I could give some great feed back for new developments.  I've even coached a few other women in business how to integrate it into their business family and business loves.  I even wrote a past blog post early into my Evernote journey: http://michelecharlesgustafson.blogspot.ca/2013/06/get-organized-be-efficient-with.html.  I still love it.

So, if you're looking for a busy wife, mom, home-based business owner, community gal, etc. etc. who keeps her life together with Evernote, look me up! Would love to wave the brand banner!

Sincerely,

MicheleCG

www.michelecharlesgustafson.com

#Evernote #fangirl

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you have plenty of interest, but I'd like to add mine as well. Could I have the link to the form?

Hi all--sorry for the delay in responding to many of your PMs and messages.  If you've PM'd me about the form, I'll be going through my forum inbox here today and will be sending out individual notes to everyone.

I'm also making the link available to anyone who hits this post.  Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/a/evernote.com/forms/d/1AYLz7IGA_JoResz-eUAxwgWQNOkXcJg5gGrFNsVDac8/viewform

It'll stay online for as long as it doesn't become a spam target.

We'll continue to accept new applications for the Ambassador Program and will regularly review them as they come through. Please note that due to the amount of interest in the program, we can't individually respond to each applicant. Should your application match our criteria and program needs, we will be in touch. Thanks to all who had previously submitted an application--even if a selection for Ambassadorship was not made this time around, we'll be keeping your info and bio on file should other opportunities arise across our community efforts.

If you'd like to get more intimately involved in our development process, there's also the beta tester program.  Link is here to apply: https://docs.google.com/a/evernote.com/forms/d/1V7ItW-rnQRy-AXgOb7EFN-AawRMNYQwpxQwMoZ-m-Lg/viewform

Thanks again for the patience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived