Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

Evernote Touch Attaching files/images

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aviator

Aviator

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

Hey All,

I just started using Evernote (Touch) on Windows 8. I would like to mention that I love to use Evernote because of the sync and easiness of the UI. The issue that I'm facing is that I can't see any option from where I can attach files/images stored on the computer to Evernote (touch). I can do it on Evernote desktop by going to file --> Attachments. Is there any way to do it or is the feature not included in Evernote (Touch)?

Regards

#2 gazumped

gazumped

• Title: Operative
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

Interesting - had a quick look at the Windows 8 guide to Evernote - http://evernote.com/.../guide/windows8 which kind've side-steps the issue.  No attachments mentioned there that I can see.  I'm a bit of an OS dinosaur - still on Windows Vista here,  though I do use Win 7 on a couple of other machines.  Maybe one of the other commenters here can contribute some more information.

You say you can add attachments from another computer though - are they visible in your Windows 8 database?

I use Evernote constantly but don't speak for them.  Opinions here are my own based (more or less) on age,  experience,  and common business sense.  

Evernote read what's posted here,  and take it into consideration setting priorities;  they don't normally comment on individual cases,  or offer any forecasts or promises on whether or when a new feature might be released.  

Premium Windows & Android user in Wales, UK

EN Mobile 5.8 Beta 2 | Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2 | Chrome - EN Desktop 5.2.0.2503 (270503) Prerelease | Dell Inspiron W8.0 | Chrome + Clipper & Clearly | MS Office 2013 (also Vista and W7)
Support and information: Mac | Windows | iOS | AndroidGetting Started | Support Page | Knowledge Base | Status Page | The App CenterSupport Requests & Feedback 

(Support only work weekdays,  US Pacific Time)  |  If you need to change your account name,  email address or check usage,  do it here 

Use your spare processor capacity for science research - find out more about BOINC here.  

#3 Aviator

Aviator

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:53 AM

Thanks for the reply. Umm, not just another computer I can use the Evernote desktop application of Windows 8 to attach images. Problem is the sync goes broken at times and goes to conflicting changes which makes it unusable. I want to use Evernote (Touch) for most note-making because of the snap feature in Windows 8.

#4 Stevecsrt

Stevecsrt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

I too am a very satisfied Evernote user. When I couldn't add an attachment directly I started to email them to Evernote. It is a bit of a nuisance but allows me to sync across a variety of platforms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote