(Archived) Evernote Reminders and Syncing

mcmatt

I'm a bit unclear as to the 'sync' that should happen, specifically reminders.  I've used reminders the last 2 days, mainly setting them on my Mac when at my desk, and expecting the reminder to pop up on my phone while away from my desk. 

Each time, the reminder has gone off on my Mac, but not my phone.  I have my settings to sync Evernote every 15 minutes... should reminders also sync automatically?  What triggers an iOS sync?  Do I have to open it and sync it manually?  Can't it happen in the background so I don't have to open and sync manually?  If so, I'll probably just stick with iOS reminders.

Thanks for clarifications.

• Level 5*

At the moment reminders only seem to work in some clients, not by any means all.  No doubt things will get rolled out,  meantime reporting (apparent) bugs and cautious testing of systems seem to be the orders of the day.

• Level 5*

In your opinion broken, Evernote may choose to say that they have made a design decision to utilise their own sync framework rather than coding separate versions for each individual platform. Or they may say that push is coming. Broken it certainly isn't.

Archived